Quantcast

Can i return a CD?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I just bout slayer's "deacade of agression" live 2 disc set for 20 dollars and i want my money back. Dont get me wrong, Slayer kicks ass, but the recordings suck the pole... :mumble:

So can i return the CD and get another album instead, or not?

edit: im thinking not... I hate the music industry.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
It depends on where you bought it. I would take it back and tell them that the disk is defective and ask for a store credit. Some places are cool, others are really anal and will only let you exchange for the exact same disc. Or you can put it up on e-bay and see if you can get rid of it there.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
in these days when everyone's grandmom has a cd burner, i highly doubt that you would get a credit. they would likely just give a replacement if your copy was defective (unless they were out of stock, and then they'd have to give you a refund).

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Rip said:
You should have gotten the soundtrack to the apocalypse instead.

Its 50 bucks. Wanna burn it for me in exchange for some music that i may have that you dont? :devil:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
The store I used to manage always allowed you to return it if it sucked...unless our boss was working. :) I'd tell you what chain it was, but they've since gone out of business.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Jesus F*cking Christ are you f*cking high ??

decade of aggression is one KICK ASS album what do you mean the recording suck ass? it's a LIVE show what did you expect "Frampton Comes Alive" quality? i've owned the slayer decade of aggression since it came out and it's a staple of my pre-race trainer warm up ritual you need to check your priorities I’m seriously doubting your metalness. sorry but i'm calling them like i see em' ------> Mack your a poser <------

This double live release captured Slayer during their 'Seasons In The Abyss' tour, the and at the height of their powers, nearing the end of the first chapter of their career as Lombardo was ousted not long after. Easily the best live album in the annals of thrash history, capturing full-on the intensity and madness of a Slayer gig in the early 90's, helped by the lack of overdubs and studio retouches which help maintain the fury. Every early Slayer classic is included, the reproduction of which here is pointless. You know them. The album booklet is also a valuable resource, with some vintage crowd shots of assorted metalheads caught up in the mania that is Slayer live. I'm of the opinion they still sound as good now, but thrash was in it's prime in 1990 and Slayer were its main exponents. After all, it's not often you can say the live versions are as good as their studio counterparts as is the case here, making stale favourites like 'Dead Skin Mask' and 'Seasons In The Abyss' listenable. The key moment is the crowd's anticipation as the intro to 'Hell Awaits' plays. If you've ever seen Slayer live, you'll know why. It doesn't get any better.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Hello Kitty said:
Mack your a poser <------

YES! Now i get to bomb some one on spelling... Posuer...

And I didnt say the songs were bad... I just have a thing with bad quality music. It renders my very expenive speaker/amp setup to be prehistoric :mumble:

J

JRB

mack said:
YES! Now i get to bomb some one on spelling... Posuer...

And I didnt say the songs were bad... I just have a thing with bad quality music. It renders my very expenive speaker/amp setup to be prehistoric :mumble:
You only needed to get the you're, but you just couldn't help but dick it up, could you??? :think: And how the hell do you think your grammar and spelling makes us tax payers feel??? Lots of education dollars going to hell is the way I see it.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
the Inbred said:
haha.

but actually, mack:

pos·er1 (p&#333;'z&#601;r) pronunciation
n.

1. One who poses.
2. A poseur.
DAMN those E's and U's... well im not the first to shoot myself in the foot on this board. :sneaky:

J

JRB

mack said:
DAMN those E's and U's... well im not the first to shoot myself in the foot on this board. :sneaky:
And you won't be the last, but must you continue in sub machine gun fashion???