Quantcast

can i say 'midgets' here

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
The correct term is now 'oompa-loompa.' You'll die a horrific death if you piss them off, too, so I'd keep on the straight and narrow with this one.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
MikeD said:
The correct term is now 'oompa-loompa.' You'll die a horrific death if you piss them off, too, so I'd keep on the straight and narrow with this one.
midgets scare me... unless they are in tijuana (sp)

then i ll pay them a fair (hourly) wage...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
MikeD said:
Dude, don't mess with the oompa-lopez.
D.. you are a filthy human.. next to myself you are the most replusive creature to walk this planet... comin ridin in nor cal ???... i freakin stoked to be out of here soon... but we ve had some crook powder the last few weeks... i can only imagine tahoe area :drool:

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
partsbara said:
D.. you are a filthy human.. next to myself you are the most replusive creature to walk this planet... comin ridin in nor cal ???... i freakin stoked to be out of here soon... but we ve had some crook powder the last few weeks... i can only imagine tahoe area :drool:

I'll be in hella nor*cal at the end of June...probably be working straight through fall (be in New York for much of Sept and Oct apparently...wife's pissed we can't have our wedding ceremony in the fall...) but will be back and should be able to hit the slopes for the winter. Come spring and summer, you should come visit for some riding. If I still remember how to do it.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
partsbara said:
i will try to use the word 'hella' in my speech when i arrive in nor cal.. honest
Oooh, that oughter sound muscial with the way you talk...

Too bad you're not kiwi...then it would come out as "hillih."

You could order hillih fush n' chups.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Westy said:
Just to piss you off I plan on living through the end of the weekend.
:) nice one fugger... thats the best laugh i ve had this evening...

personally, i hope to kill 356 germans tonight and go down in a blaze of glory... but i m just a sad WWII left over...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
partsbara said:
:) nice one fugger... thats the best laugh i ve had this evening...

personally, i hope to kill 356 germans tonight and go down in a blaze of glory... but i m just a sad WWII left over...

Your location makes it easier to fight the Hun but wouldn't it be more Australian of you to go kill some Japanese? Of course to be politically correct I could only encourage you to kill at randon, ignoring race and nationality.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Westy said:
Your location makes it easier to fight the Hun but wouldn't it be more Australian of you to go kill some Japanese? Of course to be politically correct I could only encourage you to kill at randon, ignoring race and nationality.
being totally unPC... i havent seen any towel headed freedom haters, but i guess its only a matter of time...

KILLORBEKILLED ;)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
speaking of WW2... a bad joke...

"I'm gonna kill a million jews and a clown."
"Why the clown?"
"See, no one cares about the jews."