Quantcast

Can I sneak my bike into Eagle Lodge in Whistler?

yd35

Monkey
Oct 28, 2008
NY
I'm going to Whistler in July, and I'm eyeing a condo in Eagle Lodge. I've been communicating with the owners through Allura, and they've been responsive. However, when I asked about keeping bikes in the room, they forwarded the question to the management group that runs the condos. An employee of that management group sent me the company line, which was no bikes. Is it safe to assume that the owners don't mind, and that they're just giving me the official policy so they can't be held responsible for anyone that does put bikes in the room? If that is the case, is it easy to sneak bikes into the room? I read somewhere that the official reception for Eagle, Deer, and Bear Lodges is in Deer Lodge. Does that mean there's no reception in Eagle?

yd35

Monkey
Oct 28, 2008
NY
they said no bikes plural. one bike (singular) you should be OK :brows:
You a lawyer?:thumb: Anyhow, I've read some threads on here about people putting their bikes in their rooms at these lodges. Would like to know if this involves super ninja stealth tactics, or if it's really no big deal.

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
You a lawyer?:thumb: Anyhow, I've read some threads on here about people putting their bikes in their rooms at these lodges. Would like to know if this involves super ninja stealth tactics, or if it's really no big deal.
stayed there before too. You can ride em up the elevator, or there are back stairwells that lead right into the village.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have not been there in a while but I always used to stay there because there was nobody to check if you took the bikes in to the room. Plus washer and dryer in the rooms are a must.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
depends on how sneaky you are, personally, my bike would find it's way into any room i stay at while at a resort. regardless of whether of not it's "allowed"....
^^^ this

(I always wanted to '^^^ this' something; now my dreams are fulfilled)

Just like Eric Cartman, I DO WHAT I WANT!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I've stayed at 3 different hotels/condos at whistler and have snuck my bike into every one of them. Two of them were well off the ground floor as well. It's really easy and normally the front desk doesn't give a ****, but all you have to do is go in the back entrance or up a back stairwell. Super easy.