Quantcast

Can Somone help me with this movie I just downloaded?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So, In the folder, there are two sub folders, CD1 and CD2. Within each of these folders, there are a bunch of WinRAR files which all contain a .bin file with the same name. There are also R.30, R.31, R.32, R.33, R.34, R.35, and R.36 files. (I have no idea what these are) and then lastly, there is a .spv file.

How the f&$^ do I make this a usable movie?

Thanks,

--Dumb kid

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
"they" have been cracking down hard on people downloading movies here at UT. i think "they" handed out something like 2000 lawsuits earlier this semester.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
the Inbred said:
"they" have been cracking down hard on people downloading movies here at UT. i think "they" handed out something like 2000 lawsuits earlier this semester.

Its an independant film with no copyright. Just some guy who wants his work to be out there and known....

:devil:

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Well, just so ya know ...
WinRAR is like WinZIP, it's a compression tool. It takes your big mama file, compresses it into a smaller size, and then splits it into as many parts as you like. People use it with movies/games/apps/etc... in case of interupted or corrupt downloads. If something goes wrong, you only need to redownload that corrupt Rar file, not the whole thing. WinRAR is available as a free download for the basic version.