Quantcast

Can this day drag anymore?!

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Holy creeping timepieces, Batman.... I think my clock is running backwards. And, I can't find any new bike video to watch. Actually.........I found a link to the Earthed 2 trailer, but it won't load. :angry:

And the weather suXxXorzZ!!!

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
The day couldn't be going by any faster for me. I've learned so much today. I've been listening to Dr. Joe Dispenza talk about addictions and how we create neural nets in the human brain and associative behavior and emotional addictiveness and tons of other good stuff.

Fascinating chit I say.

Kevin

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
You want slow? Go hit the local feedbag and chow down a huge turkey dinner with all the fixins and a large beer. Then watch time stop when you go back to work. I'm getting sleeeeeepy....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Knuckleslammer said:
The day couldn't be going by any faster for me. I've learned so much today. I've been listening to Dr. Joe Dispenza talk about addictions and how we create neural nets in the human brain and associative behavior and emotional addictiveness and tons of other good stuff.

Fascinating chit I say.

Kevin
Most everyone I've ever known who were really interested in this stuff were taking alot of drugs themselves.

:)

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
hell ya it is, my freind eats them like they are nothing, and longinisa is a phillipino food, basically its a pork sausage like thing that is flavored with pinapple and other ingrediants. its really yummy