Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I grew up riding in an abandoned quarry. Push BMX bike up quarry wall. Huck/roll down wall into a few shitty jumps. Rinse/repeat ad-nauseum until drivers license acquired.

Quarry also doubled as a great place to shoot/burn/blow up shit.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hayduke lives?

american hayduke goes to jail 4x longer than a cop who killed someone for no reason

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ok, I did find a mobile home in a trailer park for $200,000 on zillow in South Lake Tahoe, so there is that...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Even the houses I used to live in while in Meyers and Christmas valley are worth well over a mil now
and still lots that arent

Keep in mind most of that insanity is almost double what it was 2-3 years ago. JM said "rich part" not overvalued houses. Yes all houses here are expensive now. But the rich people are still a minority visiting class just passing through, even if they own the mansion/hotel they stay in a few weeks a year.

If you lived in Meyers, you know what those houses around stateline look like. Those are shanty towns, inhabited mostly by very, very poor working class people. The idea that every part of town is the 'rich part' is nonsense. Looking at house prices is a dumb way to assess a population, especially one where rentals and massive piling into single units is a way of life.

You think everyone that lives close to downtown portland is rich? Of course not, you know better.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
and still lots that arent

Keep in mind most of that insanity is almost double what it was 2-3 years ago. JM said "rich part" not overvalued houses. Yes all houses here are expensive now. But the rich people are still a minority visiting class just passing through, even if they own the mansion/hotel they stay in a few weeks a year.

If you lived in Meyers, you know what those houses around stateline look like. Those are shanty towns, inhabited mostly by very, very poor working class people. The idea that every part of town is the 'rich part' is nonsense. Looking at house prices is a dumb way to assess a population, especially one where rentals and massive piling into single units is a way of life.

You think everyone that lives close to downtown portland is rich? Of course not, you know better.
We used to have a boat in Tahoe keys back in the 80's and it was spendy back then. I assume those waterfront homes along 89 up to tahoe city are growing and multiplying as well.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We used to have a boat in Tahoe keys back in the 80's and it was spendy back then.
Right. The 'rich part of town' which is exactly what I said the bear was now breaking into ;)

The shit on the west shore heading north of emerald bay is just straight up castles now. That's where Dianne Feinstein's humble mountain cabin just sold for 45mil. The Caldor fire headed right for them is pretty much why tahoe didn't burn.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
It's the anniversary of his death :rofl:

Don't think he'll be benefiting from the monetization of your mighty click
I was under the impression that his "empire " is still being monetized and I want no part of any type of support. Clicks may still generate revenue for the estate.
Either way, like I said.
Fuck that guy.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.