Quantcast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Tots and pears....

Boebert said she doesn’t want to make any promises, but she and her husband, Jayson, are praying and planning to continue the Shooters brand, culture, name and presence on Rifle’s Third Street.

$grifters going to grift$

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've got a friend from HS who named her son Jaxson.

:disgust1:

There are numerous studies that show that dumb name spellings strongly correlate with parental education levels and also with child behavior and academic performance. In other words if your name makes it sound like your parents are dumbasses the world is going to treat you like a dumbass and you are more likely to become a dumbass yourself.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
This is an excellent long form discussion (speech) by one of NZ’s top investigative journalists focused on NZ and worldwide issues. When you have a few minutes to spare:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In other words if your name makes it sound like your parents are dumbasses the world kidwoo is going to treat you like a dumbass
can confirm westeee

Although I will say there is a very specific racial bias here that only applies the parents of jaiden/cayden/splayden/raidin'/ayden. Basically just dumb white fucks because everyone else had to deal with their bullshit and had to actually differentiate themselves.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

the age and name match

probably antifa

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"crime"

lol

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I've been talking to myself over here

I've also watched most of the days in court working from home.

It's as dumb as you think it is.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've been talking to myself over here

I've also watched most of the days in court working from home.

It's as dumb as you think it is.
my immediate thought when it hit the part about "2 years of texts" was to do some quick math and mentally verify that, yep, the covers January 6 and the months preceding it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
my immediate thought when it hit the part about "2 years of texts" was to do some quick math and mentally verify that, yep, the covers January 6 and the months preceding it.
you're not the only one :rofl:

So if you really want to know about these lawyers (the good ones, not mullet boy representing the blob) check out the podcast knowledge fight. They're actually funny as hell, and you can see they legit enjoy tearing this idiot down

the lawyers have been on there a lot right after the default judgments. There's actually a lot of background on these cases I wouldn't otherwise know had I not heard all that

the guy who started the podcast was also called in as an expert during depositions to point out when alex was lying. This is a much bigger coordinated effort than what you'll get from shitlib news coverage

there are still 3 more of these to come

the fontaine one was first (misidentified parkland shooter) and is the only one not sandy hook related

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator