Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This cheered me up (probable a repost)

Fortunately someone started a thread. Don't remember who...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What a strange read that is.

Jarred some things I never really connected but on the other hand, who cares. Any discussion of 'this generation is ____' is kind of a waste of time. Folks is folks and will always be a reflection of the their environment. Not new, and certainly not novel to any age bracket.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What a strange read that is.

Jarred some things I never really connected but on the other hand, who cares. Any discussion of 'this generation is ____' is kind of a waste of time. Folks is folks and will always be a reflection of the their environment. Not new, and certainly not novel to any age bracket.
I just thought it was an interesting take with all this recent talk of Gen Z not liking thumbs up or gifs.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
they have fallen out of love with carla the bartender evidently

Yeah I made it 22 seconds before it was patently obvious that was full of newzmaks dipshits, programmed to be there by libsoftiktok

Did you post this here because she breaks out a baseball bat at the end and beats them to a pulp? Because that's about the only reason that would belong in this thread as far as I can tell. I mean certainly the new york post wouldn't put anything like that up for any other reason.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah I made it 22 seconds before it was patently obvious that was full of newzmaks dipshits, programmed to be there by libsoftiktok

Did you post this here because she breaks out a baseball bat at the end and beats them to a pulp? Because that's about the only reason that would belong in this thread as far as I can tell. I mean certainly the new york post wouldn't put anything like that up for any other reason.
He seems to have a thing for women in power. I don't think they make him feel good about himself.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I don't wish bad stuff on anyone, but this is right up with giving money to a religion or religious cause. If it's crypto, might as well burn that cash to stay warm. It'll work till the pyramid scheme runs out.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't wish bad stuff on anyone, but this is right up with giving money to a religion or religious cause. If it's crypto, might as well burn that cash to stay warm. It'll work till the pyramid scheme runs out.
The funny thing is that this was actually a thing.

The problem is that ended in 2019.

Everything else is "remember the 80s?"

It's like the ktel records of currency and investments.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

This story kicked me square in the feels. I reached out to Joe and I'm trying to find a supplier to get these kids boards and lids. I have a solid lead and should have an order before Christmas.