Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I would have gone with the religious psychosis thread.

Some people see this as more of a twisted schadenfreude thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It wasn’t that they were Trumpies, it sounds more like they were fatalist dead Enders, rather than face their own gullibility head on. Yes, it’s definitely more tragic than ‘not bad news’, I’ll grant you that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i've been to york PA on more than a few occasions. frankly i'm surprised there isn't more of this.

I had a job interview in York PA once. The hiring manager asked if I could take the bus, and target a tight schedule window so they didn't have to get me a hotel or buy me lunch. His selling points for the job were that everyone there was old and would die/retire soon so there would be great promotion opportunities. I declined the interview.

He probably thought that nO OnE wAnTs tO W0rK aNyMorE1!!!1!

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh sure, The Backcountry Hunters and Anglers are all about public access when it's them.

Those are the assholes that tried to sue the USFS over allowing mountainbiking on a whole bunch of forests not too long ago.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What was their argument? Hard to tell a biker from an elk, so it was for their own good? :D
No it was some bullshit about wIlDeRnEsS vAlUeS in areas that were being proposed for more wilderness expansion. In places where mtb trails already existed.

It got thrown out because it was a pretty crappy claim. I remember thinking at the time it wouldn't go anywhere.

Plus they bitched and moaned about that sustainable trails coalition bill to allow land managers to consider honoring historical use mtb trails on new wilderness designations.

That's the don trump jr crowd. "sportsmen" with money, and a mcmansion they don't want the poors around.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yeah, when it came to access to navigable waterways (as guaranteed by state constitution) in town surrounded by rich people, all hell broke loose. Those same jackasses were all about hovercrafts having access to navigable waters in federal land, but didnt want to extend those same rights where they lived. Same with trail easements.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I'm confused. I'm not sure if I should laud him or deride him... :blink:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm confused. I'm not sure if I should laud him or deride him... :blink:
this should help answer that question

“He attacked me and aggressively removed my Top-Knot. I was in fear for my life from this mad man. It will take me years to regrow my hair. I hope he gets the punishment he deserves for wounding me so viciously.”

"Literally dozen’s of mens lives have forever been altered negatively. Years of therapy and hair regrowth is in the future for all of this man’s victims. Our hope is to thwart the aspirations of the next terrorist waiting for their turn, by making an example of Craig Ledbetter.”

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
this should help answer that question

“He attacked me and aggressively removed my Top-Knot. I was in fear for my life from this mad man. It will take me years to regrow my hair. I hope he gets the punishment he deserves for wounding me so viciously.”
Laud it is. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator