Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

View attachment 192951
Wasn't there a whole stack of stuff in the Dominion case where Carlson was talking heaps of shit about Fox network execs? I mean, I know it's only human complain about work from time to time, but then there is documented evidence of calling your bosses unrepentant shitheads over and over.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm sure one of the even worse networks has spent all day trying to work out how many pillow ads they'll need to air to be able to afford to put him on their channel.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Trustafarians only got on board in the Phish era, bro.
Sure, they existed in the Dead days, but they weren’t a thing.
you believe wrong things

trust funder brats were 90% of the dead following by the early 90s, before phish was a thing. I know phish existed before then but....well, you know. It wasn't that.

and newsflash (they're both the same people on tour, the dead stopped so they all migrated to phish nursery rhymes)

my entire introduction to those fools (again, before phish were touring) was dead tour weirdos.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Dudedly, Phish was a thing since about 83’, my sister has been friends with John Fishman since then. The ‘Trustafarian’ thing didn’t really become a thing with a name until after the ‘97 fall tour (Touch Of Grey Effect). Which was when people started catching wind of the Phish thing.
True Story:
In maybe ‘89 or ‘90, I was a a Phish show (as my sister’s guest), I turned around during intermission and yelled “How many of you have trust funds?”
I was met with yells, howls, and even some stuff thrown at me. Later that evening I told Fishman that I thought Trey was kind of a dick, and he fully agreed.
I never liked their music, but got to see them a bunch from backstage. I went to my second Phish show in Syracuse with Fishman’s parents at a beer joint called Hungry Charlie’s.
He got happily drunk.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Dudedly, Phish was a thing since about 83’, my sister has been friends with John Fishman since then. The ‘Trustafarian’ thing didn’t really become a thing with a name until after the ‘97 fall tour (Touch Of Grey Effect). Which was when people started catching wind of the Phish thing.
True Story:
In maybe ‘89 or ‘90, I was a a Phish show (as my sister’s guest), I turned around during intermission and yelled “How many of you have trust funds?”
I was met with yells, howls, and even some stuff thrown at me. Later that evening I told Fishman that I thought Trey was kind of a dick, and he fully agreed.
I never liked their music, but got to see them a bunch from backstage. I went to my second Phish show in Syracuse with Fishman’s parents at a beer joint called Hungry Charlie’s.
He got happily drunk.
wow they had a national level massive following the literal year they formed

thats impressive

and also completely wrong, because fucking obvious

Im not talking about when they started existing, Im talking about when they got spillover from the dead stopping touring

Which happened in the 90s

And fuck you for making me admit I actually know this shit. Most of us outgrow nursery rhymes. The dead stopping touring made it a lifestyle with the shitty phish hand me down. Thats when I consider them a 'thing' and when the family trusafarians that had been following the dead adopted that shit ass band as their new traveling beacon of stupididy

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
they got one that removes jam bands?

talk about forever pollution