Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
From my last trip to Cuba hanging with friends in Hoguin.

Vodka and Gin.
Muddled lime.
Simple syrup.
Crushed ice.

Very dangerous while putting in your time turning the spit and hanging around waiting for the pig to finish roasting.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
at San Jose State we changed the Herptile collection from formaldehyde to Denatured Alcohol. We had two barrels. one of methanol the other pure consumable ETOH. we would mix the two to make the denatured stuff. Some of the pure ETOH seemed to have evaporated during the process. A bottle cap full would get you drunk and it would mostly get absorbed into the mouth tissue before you could swallow. fun ass summer job

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Plastic handles of Vodka are the surest sign of an alcoholic.
Can confirm. I drank roughly a half bottle of Popov and 3or6 Steel Reserve every night for years.
One problem with being a total closet alkie is managing your bottle and can waste. It was a serious concern.
Absolutely no-one had any idea how much I drank. My wife said she only saw me really drunk two or three times in 7 years.
moral of the story: just take pills and gummies, no odor, very little waste, no raging hangovers, and much cheaper!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Amateur.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Members of Extinction Rebellion (XR) Spain, along with activists from other climate groups, accessed golf courses in locations in six provinces, including Madrid, Valencia, Ibiza and Navarra. Some groups used cement to fill the holes, others planted seedlings. Protesters also unfurled signs with phrases such as: “Alert: Drought! Golf closed for climate justice” and “water is a common good.”

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This should warm @kidwoo's cockles. :D

when you make the rest of the mountain range and every other good sized high elevation lake a wilderness area, the whole state can only go to one place when it gets hot.

These idiots can only come up with 'charge more' while also spouting off about diversity equity and inclusion

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Beer and solar, win/win.

Beer-making hops can suffer if exposed to too much sun, said Bernhard Gruber, who’s managing the project’s solar component — and since there were already solar installations on the farm, it made sense to give them a second purpose by mounting them on poles above the crops.

In addition to shielding plants from solar stress, the shade could mean “water from precipitation lasts longer, leaving more in the soil” and that “the hops stay healthier and are less susceptible to diseases,” Gruber said. A scientific analysis of the benefits for the plants will be concluded in October.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just an artifact from the corrupt woke University system. All those math and engineering classes I took turned me into a pro-death window breaking leftist lesbian man hating fact loving transvestite satanic communist nazi ANTIFA.