Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just an artifact from the corrupt woke University system. All those math and engineering classes I took turned me into a pro-death window breaking leftist lesbian man hating fact loving transvestite satanic communist nazi ANTIFA.
my dad genuinely believes this about me

from the liberal bastion of georgia tech which held literally the only pro gulf war 1 rally in the 90s to the central florida heart of wokeness in gainesville.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

from the liberal bastion of georgia tech which held literally the only pro gulf war 1 rally in the 90s to the central florida heart of wokeness in gainesville.
Funny My Republican Ronald Reagan loving parents refused to believe that their long hired dope smoking son worked on Tom Hayden (Chicago 7) for Senate Campaign

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Kind of the same. Pretty sure my batshit crazy step mother convinced my father that I became a lIBeRuHl after moving from god fearing Virginia to Satanic Seattle for grad school. Sure my professors never wasted a single breath on any topic that couldn't be traced to a mathematical proof, but at the impressionable age of 39 I was surely swayed by my 23 year old communist colleagues.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Kind of the same. Pretty sure my batshit crazy step mother convinced my father that I became a lIBeRuHl after moving from god fearing Virginia to Satanic Seattle for grad school. Sure my professors never wasted a single breath on any topic that couldn't be traced to a mathematical proof, but at the impressionable age of 39 I was surely swayed by my 23 year old communist colleagues.
differential equations and fourier transforms are tools of the devil

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
differential equations and fourier transforms are a tool of the devil
Went to a department happy hour and some nanny raised dipshit was haranguing me about veganism and what my favorite album should be. I believe I was able to finally end the conversation by explaining that the difference between the two of us was that he was the kind of person that believed that with persistence he could convince anyone of his ways, where as I was the kind of person willing to kick the teeth out of someone like that to get them to shut the fuck up. For some reason I only ever got the cold shoulder from him, how rude.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Went to a department happy hour and some nanny raised dipshit was haranguing me about veganism and what my favorite album should be. I believe I was able to finally end the conversation by explaining that the difference between the two of us was that he was the kind of person that believed that with persistence he could convince anyone of his ways, where as I was the kind of person willing to kick the teeth out of someone like that to get them to shut the fuck up. For some reason I only ever got the cold shoulder from him, how rude.
Coincidence that I was watching this right now

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
There’s a special type of golf “hater”, the one who claims it’s a rich man’s game while owning an $10,000 dirt bike or ATV just to ride around for fun in. And then uses said dirt bike or ATV to go ruin a golf course thinking it’s some big own.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We rode at the country club before it was finished. This is just nutty.

a few years ago some high school kids took dad's side by side out for some donuts on the most pretentious mcmansion enclave here and people lost their fucking minds.

I found the kids and paypalled them some tip money

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
This happened at my fancy middle school in Baltimore. Some Juniors from a competing school got drunk, did a bunch of flat tracking on the mint soccer fields, and got their dune-buggy Beetle stuck. They left an empty keg in the goal. It was awesome.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
Ohio voters say fuck you to the GOP and Pro Birthers

Ohio voters rejected Tuesday an effort to raise the threshold to amend the state’s constitution ahead of a November referendum on whether to constitutionally guarantee abortion rights there, handing abortion rights advocates a critical victory.

Known as Issue 1, the measure would have changed Ohio’s referendum law – lifting the threshold to amend the state’s constitution from a simple majority to 60% of the vote.

Its passage would have effectively raised new obstacles to direct democracy, making it harder for citizens to bypass the Ohio legislature with referendums.

The measure was a GOP-led effort targeting an upcoming November referendum in which voters will decide whether to enshrine abortion rights in the state’s constitution.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ohio voters say fuck you to the GOP and Pro Birthers

Ohio voters rejected Tuesday an effort to raise the threshold to amend the state’s constitution ahead of a November referendum on whether to constitutionally guarantee abortion rights there, handing abortion rights advocates a critical victory.

Known as Issue 1, the measure would have changed Ohio’s referendum law – lifting the threshold to amend the state’s constitution from a simple majority to 60% of the vote.

Its passage would have effectively raised new obstacles to direct democracy, making it harder for citizens to bypass the Ohio legislature with referendums.

The measure was a GOP-led effort targeting an upcoming November referendum in which voters will decide whether to enshrine abortion rights in the state’s constitution.

did birther take on a new meaning?

that was the obama whiners about his birth certificate

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
did birther take on a new meaning?

that was the obama whiners about his birth certificate
I refuse to call them pro lifers because once the baby is born they could not give a rats ass about what happens to the mom or baby. They are only about subjugating women as gestational vessels and forcing them to give birth even if their father is the rapist. Fuck them

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I refuse to call them pro lifers because once the baby is born they could not give a rats ass about what happens to the mom or baby. They are only about subjugating women as gestational vessels and forcing them to give birth even if their father is the rapist. Fuck them
I agree but fascist is a perfectly reasonable term that's entirely applicable ;)

The obama thing obviously has a time limit whereas this doesn't, unfortunately. I'm down.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
do you know how much of your money you spend at REI goes to closing dirtbike trails?
I worked my way up into the management levels of the stores. I did not like the way they fucked with employees while telling them how great a place it was to work. They would can great employees for not hard selling enough memberships then conning them into high interest credit cards after joining. Needless to say I only purchase from them as a last resort