Quantcast

MonkeyGut

Monkey
Dec 8, 2006
I had a hand in a fair a amount of route devo in the Sonora pass zone and would draw topos for customers in the shop I worked at which was a small mountaineering shop. People would come up from the SJ valley with Xerox versions of my drawings they obtained from REI with different names and whatnot. Of course, I didn't publish anything as other locals were on that and I had no ownership. I heard that REI was also handing out bogus info on routes in the foothills that had already had access issues due to to pvt land as well as sensitive plant and wildlife habitat. A bunch of f'd up stuff. Speaking of access, the Access Fund is f'd up too. F REI and the like.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Let me taste your salty tears...

Old White men (self included) want the luxury of having abhorant views without any of the downsides...

Can't wait til this generation of entitled assholes is in the rear view and SO SO glad that my very moderate mom (politically) never got on Facebook and other avenues of misinformation and remains center left.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Can't wait til this generation of entitled assholes is in the rear view
don't look now but andrew tate, steven crowder, nick fuentes, and a million other lesser knowns are raising the next generation

there was a time when all roads led to rush limbaugh and then/or faux news...this is going to be a mess and it's going to be worse

okay just read it :rofl:

“I don’t think if she had gone to Hillsdale, for example, she would be like this,”

If you don't know what hillsdale is have fun looking that one up :rofl:

Unteachable idiots. Completely impermeable to the idea that he may just be a dumb, irresponsible douchebag. All these morons for parents think it's just a matter of having not gotten 'the right' propaganda in front of their kids. My father included.

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

Let me taste your salty tears...

Old White men (self included) want the luxury of having abhorant views without any of the downsides...

Can't wait til this generation of entitled assholes is in the rear view and SO SO glad that my very moderate mom (politically) never got on Facebook and other avenues of misinformation and remains center left.
loosing a child, due to death or being a complete imbecile, gotta be one of the hardest things in life.
hope jesus is worth it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Written by a college kid

No idea why the dad is so bad at what he's doing
Lots of articles there about the tragic victims of liberal oppression.

Sure if one digs deep enough there will be one about how some dudes can't get laid because of it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
its definitely women not being aware of their proper roles in life and wokeness making them not spread'em for a bunch of maladjusted weirdos who think their muscles just need to be bigger :rofl:
Based on my interactions with the incel at work, there is also a branch where hoarding an appropriate amount of guns and silver, can substitute for bigger muscles.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Here's a heartwarming story that @kidwoo is sure to love!

"My house has a theater on half an acre and includes a guest house I rent out full time for $2,000 a month. I bought my house in cash, so I don't have a mortgage."

"Feeling cool isn't as important as feeling rich."

:rofl:

"However, I have struggled to secure brand partnerships with local businesses. Many haven't gotten on board with influencer advertising because they don't see the value"

Fuckin' local businesses... :disgust1: :D

So much gold in this...

"In Montana, people also assume influencers are huge self-centered jerks, so it can be a bit of an uphill battle to prove I'm pretty cool and nice and, more importantly, not trying to turn Montana into Los Angeles or Manhattan. I moved here to let it change me, not the other way around."

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Holy crap, do not click on the link to her Youtube channel. It's worse than I thought possible.
Geezus, man. Why would you do something like that?? :disgust1: :D

ETA: The hits just keep coming in that article! :rofl:

"Have respect for the local politics and way of life. Sink your teeth into one big local hobby, whether it's CrossFit, fishing, or rodeos. It will show locals you're there to assimilate, not colonize."

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

"My house has a theater on half an acre and includes a guest house I rent out full time for $2,000 a month. I bought my house in cash, so I don't have a mortgage."

"However, I have struggled to secure brand partnerships with local businesses. Many haven't gotten on board with influencer advertising because they don't see the value"

So much gold in this...

"In Montana, people also assume influencers are huge self-centered jerks, so it can be a bit of an uphill battle to prove I'm pretty cool and nice and, more importantly, not trying to turn Montana into Los Angeles or Manhattan. I moved here to let it change me, not the other way around."
Dating in Montana is tough unless you are related to someone.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

So much gold in this...

I quit reading at the first sentence

I'm a YouTube creator who grew up in California, but I lived in New York City for more than 12 years and worked as the editor of a magazine.

So fuck you for including those quotes and making me read more of it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Holy crap, do not click on the link to her Youtube channel. It's worse than I thought possible.
orangecounty.JPG

You have to be a special kind of oblivious to think fucking bozeman is some kind of wild west, backwards step in time.

Literally all californians and manhattanites.

Looking at some of those clickbait titles, why do you move to bozeman when all you give a shit about is celebrities that live where you used to live?

giant asteroid 2024

Last edited: