Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Suck it.

They don't even mention the black tar heroin.
Based on the scoring criteria I think it would be more accurate to describe that as the most hipster city, or perhaps the most Portland City.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Based on the scoring criteria I think it would be more accurate to describe that as the most hipster city, or perhaps the most Portland City.
I like it when write ups don't include links to the source

Betway sounds like an investment pool targeting or funded by business improvement districts. Because if you're looking for a city to invest in right now, portland has some feasible up, sitting behind all that plywood. San francisco certainly isn't on that list, possibly for the same/opposite reason

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
#winning

the times I've been to portland for work, there are always several coworkers who bring that shithole up

whatever marketing materials they put in hotel bars seems to work

I've never been. And with what they tried to do to their workers when they started organizing for outlandish things like "air conditioning in 105 degree kitchens" I doubt I ever will

and also because at the end of the day......it's doughnuts

fit the minimum criteria of that word and they're all good and might as well all be the same

that 80's machine arcade that serves beer however...if I ever go to portland again, that place might get me

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
There is a Voodoo in the Denver airport. My kiddo got one, and it honestly just looked like an Albertson’s donut that the baker got a little creative with.
Hard pass.
Now, donuts that are still warm from the fryer, or funnel cakes…ooof

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
the times I've been to portland for work, there are always several coworkers who bring that shithole up

whatever marketing materials they put in hotel bars seems to work

I've never been. And with what they tried to do to their workers when they started organizing for outlandish things like "air conditioning in 105 degree kitchens" I doubt I ever will

and also because at the end of the day......it's doughnuts

fit the minimum criteria of that word and they're all good and might as well all be the same

that 80's machine arcade that serves beer however...if I ever go to portland again, that place might get me
I'm simple and grew up 2 blocks from Winchell's. It was the only place in town open 24/7 until high school. Heavenly Doughnuts bought out Winchell's in Oregon and kept the recipes. They do a better bacon bar than Voodoo, too.

The pinball arcade in Hillsboro is legit, but Ground Control is fun. I went on a lot of dates there. :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
voodoo donuts is in airports now? :rofl:

so artisan

so authentic
They've been in DEN for at least 2 years, probably longer. Pilots will occasionally bring in boxes and hand them out. I didn't get it when I lived in Portland, and I don't get it all these years later. Yeah, donuts are awesome. Voodoo isn't special.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Couldn’t agree more.
I bet a great bagel place would kill it in an airport. (Better than Einstein’s, duh)
Yeah, theyd sell 300 coffees for every bagel, just like every other place. And if you maybe just want a bagel, the F-you, you are waiting behind the 50 people in the caffeine line.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
*blinking*

wait

the whitest city on earth, mormon by pretty much definition, has FEWER crotch fruit than dogs

well god damn god damn.....
Naw, that just means that for every family with 10 kids, they got 50 dogs.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator