Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
#goals

#journalism

Representatives for Madison and Golden Corral did not immediately respond to requests for comment from Insider sent outside regular business hours.

"we called them when we saw these tiktok videos at 9pm and since we didn't hear back 5 minutes later, fuckit, hit 'publish'

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Somehow, I don't think they're talking about cheap swill, which in my youthful exuberance had a different kind of effect on my guts...

1693926596085.png

Abstract
As a long-established fermented beverage, beer is rich in many essential amino acids, vitamins, trace elements, and bioactive substances that are involved in the regulation of many human physiological functions. The polyphenols in the malt and hops of beer are also important active compounds that interact in both directions with the gut microbiome. This review summarizes the mechanisms by which polyphenols, fiber, and other beneficial components of beer are fermentatively broken down by the intestinal microbiome to initiate the mucosal immune barrier and thus participate in immune regulation. Beer degradation products have anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, antioxidant, and glucolipid metabolism-modulating potential. We have categorized and summarized reported data on changes in disease indicators and in vivo gut microbiota abundance following alcoholic and non-alcoholic beer consumption. The positive effects of bioactive substances in beer in cancer prevention, reduction of cardiovascular events, and modulation of metabolic syndrome make it one of the candidates for microecological modulators.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
As if I needed another reason to stay out of the South.

I have a friend with a genuine phobia of brain parasites. I love sending him stories like this.
I was once working in a mine shaft as a blaster and while digging out a sump I saw a giant red worm about an inch in diameter and about 4 feet long in the tailings and disappear down the hole faster than I could dig it up to see what it was. I've asked some of the best biologists and scientists about my encounter and they all were clueless. Even the school of mines had no clue what to think.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I was once working in a mine shaft as a blaster and while digging out a sump I saw a giant red worm about an inch in diameter and about 4 feet long in the tailings and disappear down the hole faster than I could dig it up to see what it was. I've asked some of the best biologists and scientists about my encounter and they all were clueless. Even the school of mines had no clue what to think.
I'd hazard a guess it wound up as a recent single term president.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Were you mining Spice? Asking for a friend.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Was just a baby

1695521401843.png

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
In SE Washington there is the "Giant Palouse Earthworm" but it's nowhere near an inch thick.