Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
The fucking around…the finding out

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I remember when this released, damn.
Hell yeah ! I remember a dude in my dorm first semester was like, “yo check this shit out”.Had never heard anything like that before. Blew all other feel good, party vibe, rap out of the water.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Just like their political party, these mom's for liberty assholes are in the (very vocal) minority

Meanwhile in Montucky, Prager "University" [SIC(k to my fucking stomach...)] is now an authorized curriculum vendor:

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
what fucking around and finding out looks like :rofl:

scroll through the pics
That guy is younger than me? He should consider laying off the meth...

what fucking around and finding out looks like :rofl:

scroll through the pics
Nice that nobody got shot... The last place to which I would bring my pistol would be a protest of any sort.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

…number of deaths from euthanasia in Canada revealed the procedure has exponentially risen in use the last several years, accounting for more than 4% of all deaths in the country in 2022.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
matthew perrys future self had a inkling of trudeaus love of shoe polish as skin toner...

Screenshot_20231031_204940_Instagram.jpg

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Dr Melvin Vopson published the research

Dr Vopson's work belongs to a branch of science known as information physics which posits that everything in the universe is fundamentally made up of bits of information.

According to Dr Vopson's 2nd Law of Infodynamics

I quit reading right about there

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

AB 436, signed into law in October of this year, will protect cruising, or driving around in lowriders in groups, once more. Cruising has been outlawed in many California cities in the early 1980s, as an example of thinly veiled racial biases leading to legislation against important cultural traditions. Not that the bans ever slowed down these passionate owners from celebrating their car culture