Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Videos of the woman, Rosemary Hayne, berating Chipotle worker Emily Russell on September 5 and then throwing the food in her face at close range, went viral after the incident. Hayne, a 39-year old mother of four, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge and received the sentence last week in the Parma, Ohio, municipal court. Judge Timothy Gilligan gave her the choice of a 90-day jail sentence or a 30-day sentence on top of 60 days working in a fast food job.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I saw that yesterday and thought about how much some people would like to know precisely which store she'll be at

Like the entire retail workforce in north america
I was thinking the same thing. I would actually have to go to Chipotle. :rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Except that it takes vastly more energy to POWER The laser and facility and everything involved, than is produced, including breeding Tritium from nuclear reactors specifically designed for that purpose-like, then just use the nuclear reactor to make electricity since it's already there.

I think it's good that they are able to replicate their joules-in (energy of the laser beam) to joules-out, but these are intentionally meant to be deceiving because they aren't mentioning total energy in, which they should to be taken seriously.

Prolly just 20 years away tho...

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Yeah, how is it they can write code for a navier-stokes fluid flow equation for a zero vorticity boundary, but when it comes to trying to actually help with an customer issue, they fall flat on their face?
One is science based and the other one has feelings. :rofl:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
How is this different than fucking up with signage and having to sell somebody a new coat at a deep discount because you forgot to take down the clearance signs for 90% off?

It did not appear on the website by mistake, it was put there by the business. It is not the customers fault they did not test it thoroughly... The onus should be on the dealership. It would be an expensive lesson, but one they would only make once.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
LaPierre, Longtime N.R.A. Leader, Faces Trial That Could End His Reign
A lawsuit brought by New York’s attorney general against Wayne LaPierre and three other N.R.A. insiders accuses the gun rights group of decades of corruption.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
LaPierre, Longtime N.R.A. Leader, Faces Trial That Could End His Reign
A lawsuit brought by New York’s attorney general against Wayne LaPierre and three other N.R.A. insiders accuses the gun rights group of decades of corruption.

I hope they take his money and his freedom from his cold dead hands :rofl: