Quantcast

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
1. 88 Billion worth of free labor.

2. 19k potential fine for EMPLOYEES who are abusing/ misusing the new rule.

Currently I am on my way back from Germany where my colleagues are asked to do extra work while at the same time also being reprimanded for working more than 37.5 hours per week - unsurprisingly by the same people…

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Currently I am on my way back from Germany where my colleagues are asked to do extra work while at the same time also being reprimanded for working more than 37.5 hours per week - unsurprisingly by the same people…
lol sounds like my work! Several times I've been told off for working 70+ hour weeks by the person that put me on the roster for those hours because we are understaffed.
The party of "small government" that is in government mandated a freeze on hiring last year, that last until June this year when they finally realized the hard way that my unit is one place you can't do that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Since then, Southwark’s schoolyard has been transformed, one of more than a dozen in Philadelphia where the Trust for Public Land, a nonprofit that helps create public parks, has done things such as plant trees, build rain gardens, and install play equipment and an outdoor classroom. Activists and parents have long worked, school by school, to turn asphalt playgrounds into islands of greenery. But as climate change sends temperatures soaring, the movement to replace heat-absorbing pavement around schools has gained urgency.