Quantcast

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Wifey just disowned her mother. MIL Claims the Congress was stormed by the godless Antifa and BLM and that Trump has never told a lie to the American Public and they got into a big argument....It ended up with Ruth saying then we are done with each other and the mom hung up. Ruth locked at me and said that's it she is just too stupid and ignorant to deal with. YAY the Bigoted wench is permanently out of my life :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Sorry to tell you this but they will make up inside a week.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fucking around, meet finding out. I see a future here.

Few things demonstrate how dumb infowars fans are than the fact that they buy health supliments from a morbidly obese prediabetic who clearly has underlying cardiac problems.

If there is a positive note, there is a high likelihood Jones will one day have a stroke on live TV.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You guys following what's going on with reddit blowing up game stop stonks and fucking over the melvin hedge fund that shorted it? :rofl:

All online trade sites just shut down this morning in a panic.

When people make money and screw non-human entities = bad
When corporations and hedge funds fuck people over = good

.......apparently

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
You guys following what's going on with reddit blowing up game stop stonks and fucking over the melvin hedge fund that shorted it? :rofl:

.......apparently
Calls for regulating regular Joes trading and hedge fund bailouts in 3, 2, 1, ...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

.......apparently
yes, I'm one of those idiots. :D it's a wild ride.

edit: which is good, because all the fucking ETFs I'm in suck balls today.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is also the same movement that has overinflated Tesla stock and made Musk the richest douche in the west.

Yay little guy.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Weird that some people chose to use what is essentially gambling as some sort of metric for how "the economy" is fairing. Maybe we can use Coca-Cola as a reference to how safe our water is to drink?