Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
glen danzig continues to be an endless source of entertainment

Not sure how he would know about punk music because he never made any.

And that punch to the face must have knocked out his memories of the PMRC, 2live crew albums literally being taken out of stores in raids, and jello biafra in endless court battles.........all because of the pearl clutching conservative idiots now creating the vocabulary words he seems to prefer in 2021 :rofl:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Of the 90 people who took part in the new study, which is expected to be published later this month in Nature Medicine, those who received MDMA during therapy experienced a significantly greater reduction in the severity of their symptoms compared with those who received therapy and an inactive placebo.

Two months after treatment, 67 percent of participants in the MDMA group no longer qualified for a diagnosis of PTSD, compared with 32 percent in the placebo group.

MDMA produced no serious adverse side effects. Some participants temporarily experienced mild symptoms like nausea and loss of appetite.

“This is about as excited as I can get about a clinical trial,” said Gul Dolen, a neuroscientist at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. “There is nothing like this in clinical trial results for a neuropsychiatric disease.”

Before MDMA-assisted therapy can be approved for therapeutic use, the Food and Drug Administration needs a second positive Phase 3 trial, which is currently underway with 100 participants. Approval could come as early as 2023.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
I have a possibly completely rational fear that one day we're going to learn changleen burned his face off cobbling together some homemade h2 cell he got directions for off the internet in order to "advance the technology"
Don’t worry, I have other people to do that stuff for me.