Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

"If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

"If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it."
The girl's father, John Eisenman, 60, was charged with first-degree murder and is being held on a $1 million bond. Attorney information was not listed for him.

oH gEe, rEalLy sOrRy i DiDnT cAlL tHe cOpS

elect that guy governor, not put him in jail

If a cop did that he'd have a medal and a TV special

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

Electric vehicles
The bill would provide $7.5 billion for zero- and low-emission buses and ferries, aiming to deliver thousands of electric school buses to districts across the country, according to the White House.
Another $7.5 billion would go to building a nationwide network of plug-in electric vehicle chargers, according to the bill text. [Me: I believe this is the 500,000 chargers promised before?]
Improving power and water systems
The bill would invest $65 billion to rebuild the electric grid, according to the White House. It calls for building thousands of miles of new power lines and expanding renewable energy, the White House said.
It would provide $55 billion to upgrade water infrastructure, according to the bill text. It would replace lead service lines and pipes so that communities have access to clean drinking water, the White House said.
Another $50 billion would go toward making the system more resilient -- protecting it from drought, floods and cyberattacks, the White House said.
Environmental remediation
The bill would provide $21 billion to clean up Superfund and brownfield sites, reclaim abandoned mine land and cap orphaned gas wells, according to the White House.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The judge in Connecticut ruled on Monday that because Mr. Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts, including financial records, he was liable by default. The ruling combines with three previous rulings in Texas to grant the families of 10 Sandy Hook shooting victims four victories in four defamation lawsuits against Mr. Jones.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It’s not that libertarian,
it's entirely the white guy with shitbeard libertarian™ vote they're chasing

I live here. That's what they're doing.

"Libertarian" in america mostly just means you smoke weed and haven't experienced real life yet because your mommy and daddy have money. It's frat boys, not some meaningful designation of any sort.

Last edited: