Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I had a very, very different image of what ‘dumping week’ actually entailed.
as it were.
This is Portland, so you never know. But this and burger week are the best. Places put together great burgers at sweet prices. We usually find at least one new place to enjoy.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Growing up in California, I was pumping gas at like 8.. Move to Oregon and now rely on tweaker Steve to not dump gas down the side of my truck. Until now, maybe.

Diesels and motorcycles have always been allowed to self pump for no apparent reason.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Growing up in California, I was pumping gas at like 8.. Move to Oregon and now rely on tweaker Steve to not dump gas down the side of my truck. Until now, maybe.

Diesels and motorcycles have always been allowed to self pump for no apparent reason.

You can already pump your own gas in less populated areas, can't you? Just start driving a couple hours east to fill up your truck.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

When I was at PDX, more than once did Tweaker Steve put the wrong fuel in the work trucks during road trips.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You can already pump your own gas in less populated areas, can't you? Just start driving a couple hours east to fill up your truck.
I usually pump mine because the old guy at the Chevron is like 90 and I feel bad. He also can't clean a window for shit, so I won't let him do that either. :rofl:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Rural areas will let you pump your own gas, Diesel in the whole state is predominately self serve but some stations will insist. It comes in handy when its raining sideways or a blizzard. Just crack the window and slide your card out. ITs funny to watch oregon plates try and pump gas in neighboring states though, most have no clue how to operate a pump at all.