Quantcast

can you believe it?

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Stevens got 19" over the weekend! It's about time. They are opening back up this thursday. Check the web cam out. Those trees off of skyline are actually starting to disappear.
Hit up Baker today. Oh so very nice fluffy stuff to be had. They reported 9" in 24hrs. I believe it, as I made a few fresh tracks myself that were pretty darn close to that. With a 38" base, there is still some hidden rocks in a few places as my rock board can attest too.
Get out there and carve some turns pnw peeps. :D

Jun 18, 2004
radjockette said:
Stevens got 19" over the weekend! It's about time. They are opening back up this thursday. Check the web cam out. Those trees off of skyline are actually starting to disappear.
Hit up Baker today. Oh so very nice fluffy stuff to be had. They reported 9" in 24hrs. I believe it, as I made a few fresh tracks myself that were pretty darn close to that. With a 38" base, there is still some hidden rocks in a few places as my rock board can attest too.
Get out there and carve some turns pnw peeps. :D
that rocks... maybe I can use my Stevens 'pass' now... I only need 1 more day in to break even... if anybody wants to ride Whistler I have 2 days on my edge card... I may goto Baker tommorrow morning... see my poll...