Quantcast

Can you get an Ebay forum up???

J

JRB

So peeps will stop flippin' posting ebay crap 48 times a day. ugh - I have grown to hate that word. :mumble:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I Are Baboon said:
Richard Bey

OH MY GOD! I remember that guy!!! He hasn't been on in this area in YEARS...one of the FUNNIEST Richard Bey shows was when these two girls were arguing with one another because they both competed in bikini competitions and girl #1 was pissed that girl #2 won the competition, and said the only reason girl #2 won the competition was because she was wearing HER (girl #1's) bikini. And Richard asked the chick...why would you wear her bikini...and girl #2 said (in my best hick accent) cuz she wanted me to...and girl #1 stands up and says...BULLSH!T! What chick wants another chicks COOTCHIE in her BATHIN SUIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Richard Bey...WAY better'n Jerry!

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
maybe he meant posterity :rolleyes:

tho i don't see how that really works either...

maybe he meant posterior, as in the swift kick in the ass folks who post the word EBAY in his thread will get :nuts:

EDITED for making senseness... :)

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Barbaton said:
maybe he meant posterity :rolleyes:

tho i don't see how that really works either...

maybe he meant posterior, as in the swift kick in the ass folks who post the word EBAY in his thread will get :nuts:

EDITED for making senseness... :)
Methinks he meant to say 'support,' but prosperity sounded better to him(?) :think:

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
loco, get a grip on yourself. That sentence has almost the clarity of one of mack's pronouncements.
Say it out loud, bro. Ebay - it doesn't flow. Stupid word, I tell ya.