Quantcast

Can you hear me now?

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
what kind of phone service do you have? How is your service? I have nextel and they blow Im thinking of a sidekick any suggestions?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
verizon is awesome. and has anyone else noticed that the "can you hear me now?" guy looks like dave weagle? thats the first thing i noticed when i saw a pic of dave in decline.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
All cell plans suck in one way or another. For every one person you find that likes one company, there's someone else who doesn't. Basically, Cingular and Verizon both work well in populated areas, and it's a crapshoot in the suburbs and out in the country. See what your friends / relatives are using that live near you, and find out their experiences.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I have Verizon wireless and have no complaints. Seems like all of the carriers are slowly moving towards having equal coverage. The only reason why I wouldn't try somehting else is that my gf, family, and most of my friends have Verizon so calls are very cheap.

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Verizon.
I enjoy the coverance, but it costs a bit more.

I read about sombody having some trouble with cingular recently. My friend's had some problems with them recently, and his coverange isn't always the best.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I've got T-mobile. Overall it's great service. However, I've got charges up the bunghole and I don't even go over my minutes or use text. Also, there are places where my service will cut out completely and my friends will have 4 bars. Once I get all the charges paid, I think it will cost less. I hope.