Quantcast

Can you help this poor misled man?!?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
More coloring fun.

Ferocious or Friendly? Originally, dinosaurs must have been harmless--designed to delight man and benefit the world, just like all the other animals. When first created, all dinosaurs ate only plants and fruits. After the Flood, dinosaurs and all other animals were made to be afraid of people (Genesis 9:2). Looking at the fossils, it appears that most dinosaurs were still harmless plant-eaters at that time--many hundreds of years after the Fall.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Tenchiro said:
If we learned nothing else from the Flintstones, we do know dinosaurs make great garbage disposals and cranes. :cool:
But due to poor braking characteristics, had to be abandoned. Cobblers at the time were furious over the change.

Westy.....um.......why is the dinosaur smiling......and um....wearing a COLLAR?????

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
kidwoo said:
But due to poor braking characteristics, had to be abandoned. Cobblers at the time were furious over the change.

Westy.....um.......why is the dinosaur smiling......and um....wearing a COLLAR?????
Read the quote. God designed the dinosaurs to delight man. I'm sure at one point in time everyone had happy happy dinosaurs as pets. You can't have a happy pet dino without a collar and a smile. Man's sin drove animals to become carnivorous.

The full story

Edit: This website isn't that bad at corrupting science. I just love the smiling tyranosaurus picture.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
kidwoo said:
Yeah so according to the quote, animals were afraid of man after they got off the ark. Was noah pissed at them and kicked every one of them in the hinder as they unloaded?

Science is so confusing.
Noah, was the Arkinator. {heavy Austrian accent} "Well furry woodland creatures, I said I wood be bach an I am. I am going prehistoric on yoo. "

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
westy, that site's, uh, interesting.

The Bible tells of a great flood that covered the entire earth--Noah's Flood. This was the greatest disaster in history. Nothing else has even come close. The Flood waters rose above all the world's mountains and killed most of the air-breathing, land animals and all but eight people in Noah's family (Genesis 6:12-13, 7:21-23). It destroyed the entire surface of the earth (Genesis 9:11).

Great supplies of water stored underground came bursting out (Genesis 7:11, 8:2). The earth's crust heaved and buckled unleashing terrible volcanic eruptions and massive earthquakes like the world has never seen before or since.
so where did all this water end up going? back into the earth? or did it evaporate?

anyone who may believe this want to take a crack at the answer?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
westy, that site's, uh, interesting.
Ain't it fun. I found it searching for cellular developement theories but I just keep going back for the super cute dinosaur graphics.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Westy said:
Ain't it fun. I found it searching for cellular developement theories but I just keep going back for the super cute dinosaur graphics.

Wow, either people were huge then or dinosaurs were really tiny...