Quantcast
Jun 16, 2010
... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence here: http://www.callumhouston.com/FinanceMinisterTakesIllegalKickbacksFromPwC.html ...

... the government of canada is sacked and it's going down in flames like the hindenburg ...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
actually, the hindenburg went *up* in flames

is this ezra levant's 1st post? i want it autographed!!!!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
after googling portions of his post, i've determined johnny saigon = JOE BIALEK

Jun 16, 2010
Funny....this doesn't appear to be in the news...like anywhere. Must not be important enough.
... thank you very much for your interest in my post ...

... in actual fact the dirty british columbia finance minister is VERY MUCH in the news at the moment, as is the notoriously two-faced premier of the province, gordon campbell. the gordon campbell liberal government is presently being prosecuted in a supreme court of british columbia corruption trial and the finance minister colin hansen is under extreme fire from almost everybody for unexpectedly implementing a burdensome, illegal and very unpopular new tax on us ...

... want to see more proof of british columbia government corruption? a look at the organized crime scene infesting the supreme court of british columbia can be seen here: http://www.callumhouston.com/BCSupremeCourtJudgmentsPage1.html ...

... the british columbia government is shot full of holes and it's sinking into oblivion. sink the british columbia government!!!

Jun 16, 2010
blogs are not proof
... a blog could be seen as the testimony of a witness. testimony is considered evidence. i have witnessed widespread british columbia government misconduct and i have reported it on the internet ...

... my article (blog as you put it) has scanned third-party evidence attached to it which, in my opinion, supports and proves that there are extreme corruption problems crippling and destroying the canadian government ...

... the government of canada is a corpse lying dead in the gutter with its head blown clear off its shoulders ...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
... in actual fact the dirty british columbia finance minister is VERY MUCH in the news at the moment, as is the notoriously two-faced premier of the province, gordon campbell.
"in fact" you say? do i need to upgrade my search engine?
colin hansen is under extreme fire from almost everybody
is that done w/ slim jims, mt dew, & lifted trucks?
... want to see more proof of british columbia government corruption?
no; proof itself will suffice
... a blog could be seen as the testimony of a witness.
so your facebook page is testimony? how awesome is that?
i have witnessed widespread british columbia government misconduct and i have reported it on the internet ...
the *entire* internets? dude, that's tip top
... my article (blog as you put it) has scanned third-party evidence attached to it which, in my opinion, supports and proves that there are extreme corruption problems crippling and destroying the canadian government ...
having your vanity site hosted by godaddy & posting a journal entry (a.k.a. blog as it's properly called) makes not an article. wikipedia has higher standards. also, there's no such thing as "third-party evidence"
... the government of canada is a corpse lying dead in the gutter with its head blown clear off its shoulders ...
redundancy aside, did this head make it on a recent SW airlines flight? that's one flap i did hear about

hey, mmike - i said 'flap'! get it? did you see what i did there??? didja??

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
... a blog could be seen as the testimony of a witness. testimony is considered evidence. i have witnessed widespread british columbia government misconduct and i have reported it on the internet ...
....sooooooooo the internet is a court? anything like the peoples court? or maybe judge joe brown?