Quantcast

Canadians vs Americans: Why all the hate?

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
i er would rather not do the hatred thingy. in fact if i had a bicycle right now i'd want to visit. apparently the super ferry to rochester is broken right now and is in drydock back in port colbourne.

i was visiting family near st. catherines trying to convince them to invite over some jackalopes to niagara on the lake escarpment trail. i heard a rumor about hidden trail plus the bruce trail is supposed to be an adventure.

i never did meet those jackalopes and i am getting tired of just being a ridemonkey pest. perhaps i needy to buy a used bike. i been craving a ridemonkey adventure. maby it is a fad or maby i want to be a part of the hydrofoil jetset again...

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
i think that it is required by now. there seems to be a culture growing there of good athletes interested in a little competition. i may have to train for it but we could probably exchange a few skills one of these days.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
i tried once to advocate for a race to hell (maby high park in the cemetary)or a race to the crapfactory.(sewage waste treatment site)

all we need is like a giant outdoor camp with a gwar concert. we'll raise the devil and go to hell or something for liking expensive bikes and race sponsors. I figured that would be the coolest toronto show and tell party ever with like millions in attendance and a multi channel audience. evil music and a bloodwrenching party but people think i am weird too.

i just figured a bunch of people from the us and locally would go to the big city for that instead of the usual 24hrs of smelling adrenaline.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
I LOVE that video, especially the little background sounds they threw in there. Oh, and that smack down the one dude threw...priceless. That entire crew needed a beatdown like that, especially that beached whale loudmouth and that skin-headed Gunther mofo. Yeah yeah I'm Canadian. But I'll offer no support for that kind of bullsh!t behavior. I guess red-necks do reside on both sides of the boarder.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Nope, only been in Toronto and the surrounding areas. When I'm done w/ school, I think I'm going to head to BC if I don't land a sweet research job here (CO or just in the mountains in general).
Texas w/ snow and healthcare...healty red-necks w/ cabin fever...friggin' GREAT! That would almost make Quebec NOT the armpit of Canada.