Quantcast

Cancel your dentist appointment: Vallnord (Andorra) World Cup Finals!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow so cool to see Danny Hart the way he has come back such a mental game and the amount of overall talent in the WC is simply amazing. Worlds should be nail biting action.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Great to see Hart have 3 wins in a row, I thought it would be a tough ask for anyone to beat that run of Minnaar.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Wouldn't be surprised to see a few DH regulars call it a career after this year.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Every WC DH racer no doubt wishes they were somehow Danny Hart - always has been full-on. Then as it matters most Danny makes a Race Run look like water pouring out a drinking glass.

Thank You for your dedication Danny.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
When? Didn't see anything in the replay?

Epic race. One of the more interesting ones although the weather affected results sucks.
They showed his crash when the broadcast of the men's runs first began. I'll see if I can find it on the replay.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Where was the Peaty Party?

I'd expected CG to put on something legendary... being his home WC... End of the Season... and his old mate (and sort of team mate) Peaty's final day at the office.
Even Warner barely mentioned it.

Nothing (I can see) on any of the usual WC coverage websites..

What's going on?

:'(

[EDIT]

Better than nothing ;)

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Did anyone else notice Sessler having a chat with Whitely in the background in the YT vid? Merger? Gwin to Santa Cruz? ???
two people involved in MTB racing for years talking to each other? WAT?

or he's trying to poach bryceland so YT will have someone to deal with how annoying that angel kid seems to be.