Quantcast

Candy bar thread

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
(I'm a good recycling citizen)

My ex would walk 5th Avenue After Eight until she could get 100 Grand. She'd be happy to give you an Almond Joy, but would prefer the Big Hunk, especially with a Butterfinger.

Just for Skittles, she'll Rolo you all night. Just be sure to have your doctor check you out for Squirrel Nut Zipper the next day. And stay out of sight of her Sugar Daddy. Unless you're one of the Three Musketeers.

Back in college, she tried KitKat, but didn't like it. She got her teaching degree and now prefers Junior Mints.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
German Snickers. Slightly different than American, not so bitter. Got hooked on them while stationed there. Now every Xmas my old neighbor from down the street sends me a couple dozen...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Heath bar

Goes good in ice cream, too. Then again, what candy bar doesn't go good in ice cream?

Although, the Snickers bar I ate after one of my night laps at the last 24 hour race I did may have been the single greatest candy bar I ever ate.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
I think the door $ is to high and the girls are not that Pretty? and the beer is over $$. Wrong candy bar my bad I like all of them,I have one hell of a sweet tooth!

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
I can't believe that after two pages of posts no one has mentioned the classic Butterfinger.

Talk about good in ice cream... oh man!

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I love dark chocolate but it gives me reflux if I eat it in any significant quantity (one small square off the bar is all I can handle at one sitting):

Great Brand:

Good Brand:

Decent Brand:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
there are tons of sellers on ebay who sale some rare and hard to get candy bars...pretty interesting to see...D