Quantcast
Read the comments, dated today, which states that's a mistake.
I looked at the fit finder which suggests the standard can.

March 24, 2014 9:34am by CaneCreekCyclingComponents

Actually through initial rider feedback we were given the impression that the Bronson did need it. We now have test results back from Santa Cruz and they prefer the standard can. Its seems the XV can makes the spring curve too linear for the Bronson. We now recommend the standard can only.
Sorry for any confusion. With new bikes that we don't have spec on and haven't tested with, we are often in the dark about tuning. Sometimes through rider feedback, educated guesses, etc. we can figure out the best set up. In this case we got a lot of conflicting feedback, a lot of which is probably due to set up and riding style preferences.
Ugh....just saw this. Looks like i need the standard can and im back to square one...

Josef

Monkey
Apr 17, 2013
I guess at least they are being honest. You would think they would have a little bit better idea then being in the dark about this stuff...

Josef

Monkey
Apr 17, 2013
Moto that is true. They also dont have fit recommendations for every bike. I would think they would do a little due diligence for the ones that they do.