Quantcast

Canfield Riding On The Steep Tech

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
We went and shot some today. Joseph was the tester. he is coming from a Trek Session. He said the Jedi felt better when the trail turned steep and got rocky. Which is about 80% of this one!
SMOOTH was the word he used.....

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Yeah i've seen pics of that exact spot several times on here. Can't keep track in my head of who posts them though. Great pics all around. i would definitely love to try out a jedi at some point. it seems like it rides differently from anything else on the market based on what people have told me and written on the forums.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
That shot would look good from further back, not quite head on, with some more sky and horizon in the background. More clustered.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
That shot would look good from further back, not quite head on, with some more sky and horizon in the background. More clustered.
You and Gem. need to make a road trip up and then you can tell me where to shoot from! Ill take pictures of you bombing that section.:D

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
You and Gem. need to make a road trip up and then you can tell me where to shoot from! Ill take pictures of you bombing that section.:D
Weekend after this coming one, or maybe an afternoon during the week if you're free.

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
Yeah i've seen pics of that exact spot several times on here. Can't keep track in my head of who posts them though. Great pics all around. i would definitely love to try out a jedi at some point. it seems like it rides differently from anything else on the market based on what people have told me and written on the forums.
you're quite welcome to ride mine. I should be up at diablo/platty end of the season. Waiting on doctors orders before I get back on the slopes. Hit me up via PM or something and we can work it out.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nice pics man!

I was watching the GRT race at northstar right by a particularly bumpy and tight section of trail and I gotta say.....I saw a lot of Jedis come through there and regardless of rider, that bike seemed to handle just beating the shlt out of rocks really well. Definitely seemed like one of the smoother bikes in that stuff.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Nice pics man!

I was watching the GRT race at northstar right by a particularly bumpy and tight section of trail and I gotta say.....I saw a lot of Jedis come through there and regardless of rider, that bike seemed to handle just beating the shlt out of rocks really well. Definitely seemed like one of the smoother bikes in that stuff.
The bottom section of the trail goes through loose rocks ranging from golf balls to basketballs and drop about 5-6' onto a flat fireroad landing. He said it felt so smooth bombing through there!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
You mentioned in some other topic sth about 2011 jedi. Any idea when news will be available? Eurobike/Interbike or sooner? ;)
Supposedly interbike..... Not sure I know I hope they have there full bag of tricks available they have some well thought out stuff coing down the pipe as well....Looking forward to it....

The 2010 jedi ROCKS the HA is spot on if you need more do a drop crown less than slide the stanchions through a bit... There hasnt been a descent that Ive felt outgunned on yet, its handled everything very well and controlled...