Quantcast

Canine couture

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
So after much begging and prodding I got Tame Ape to print me up a T-shirt for my dog.

I DON'T dress my dog up however I thought with Ethan's new ELVS reflective ink line it would be great for my dog on the days we were out late for a walk or what-ever the case.

Anyway here is Bruzer modeling the new spring fashion line from www.laekhouse.com

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
:disgust1:

edit: yeah the text is hard to read, but i rushed it and didn't feel like hosting it somewhere where the quality wouldn't have to be crap.

Attachments

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
so, you won't ride your bike, but you'll put a bike shirt on your dog? You need to pack up the minivan and get thee to Stewart! Riding in the snow is awesome :thumb: You can even bring Bruzer (though I'd suggest TA knit him a doggie sweater first)

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
so, you won't ride your bike, but you'll put a bike shirt on your dog? You need to pack up the minivan and get thee to Stewart! Riding in the snow is awesome :thumb: You can even bring Bruzer (though I'd suggest TA knit him a doggie sweater first)
I can only do mittens right now...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shirt or no shirt, thats a cute pup! (I have a cattle dog myself) :)
Yeah I love my dog!
He's a great trail dog too, do you take yours riding with you?

I'm amazed that he will run ahead of me and follow the trail the whole time. It's weird......

Nathan Cloud

Chimp
Jun 27, 2005
Burlington, CT
Yeah I love my dog!
He's a great trail dog too, do you take yours riding with you?

I'm amazed that he will run ahead of me and follow the trail the whole time. It's weird......
I have taken him out a few times around our local dog park (big open field) and he does ok apart from attacking the front wheel if you try to pass him.

I have been meaning to get him in the woods to see how he does but I keep coming up with excuses: its hunting season, fear of all the other wild beasties, not wanting to mess up a group ride with my crazy dog, etc.. This year I will though ( I hope ) - any tips?

He is 4 now, but here he is as pup:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I have taken him out a few times around our local dog park (big open field) and he does ok apart from attacking the front wheel if you try to pass him.

I have been meaning to get him in the woods to see how he does but I keep coming up with excuses: its hunting season, fear of all the other wild beasties, not wanting to mess up a group ride with my crazy dog, etc.. This year I will though ( I hope ) - any tips?

He is 4 now, but here he is as pup:

AWESOME AWESOME looking dog!
I'm looking for a buddy for my dog to come live with us. I think he needs some stimulation other than my wife and I. :)

Bruzer got over biting the front wheel pretty quick. Every once and a while he'll try it again but it doesn't last.

Go by yourself for the first time. They are herding dogs so they tend to stay with the pack or their master. I was a bit nervous the first time as well, go early in the AM or something when less people will be out. My dog doesn't care about people he cares about other dogs and horses, thats what worries me the most. I don't want to ruin someone else's hike or ride when my dog tries to herd 5 horses and they all run off into the woods. Thats never happened and I'm more trusting of my dog but I still try to be conscious of the other people/animals on the trail.

Honestly I don't think you have much to worry about with an ACD.
We call Bruzer our Velcro dog because he sticks to our legs and he's the same way on the trail

.... awe... now I want to be home with him I'm going to take him sledding tomorrow... :)

Post more pics!

BTW Bruzer is only 11 months old and he's been out on the trail since he was 9 months old.
Also you don't live to far from Newburgh NY where we always ride if you want ride sometime with our dogs.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We had to cancel our plans to go to Mt Snow tonite. Jewell has a case of kennel cough and she's contagious. We'd stay with MBC's cousin in VT but they have two labs.

Poor Jewell.