Quantcast

Cannondale DH Gloves left on Pipe Run

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Hey, if any of you dudes find a pair of Cannondale DH gloves on the pipe run, they're mine. They're L/XL in a black/white/gray color with rubber protection. I believe I left them just to the right of the trail after the last big jump. I stopped to chill for a few and must have departed afterwards for the parking lot w/o them. :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
I am sure they are covered in two inches of snow and ice by now. I would never have forgotten them, despite enlightenment, but for the fact I was wearing a set of liners underneath the gloves. I technically had gloves on, so I never realized I didn't have the protective overgloves on until it was dark and I was already leaving for home. Oh well...I just drove to the bottom of the mountain, visited a buddy who'd just gotten off work and adjusted my headset again. :)

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Gunther said:
Keg, I found your gloves at party jump, in a green cloud of smoke.
Sweet. Thanks man. Let me know when you're next up this way and I'll hook up with you guys. I was supposed to ride this past w/e, but caught a respiratory bug and was couging up pink, iron-tasting mist. Yeeeaaaccch!