Quantcast

Cannondale team Stock bike Worth?

Ctfphotos

Chimp
Nov 5, 2001
Astoria, NY
I have a nearly new Cannondale team trials bike. Parts: FSA cranks/ring, Magura louise with steel braided rear line, Raceface Diabolous stem, Profile 6/7 speed hub, etc. I'm just curious what is this worth. I've fallen on hard financial times and am considering selling it. I've barely ridden it. I'm not really that into trials and would like to see it go to a loving home where it would be ridden.

Attachments

SwisSlesS

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Home of the Massholes
That's more of a novelty item seeing as how there are a plethora of other, nicer trials frames/bikes you could get. However, novelty can often sell bikes, so I wouldn't be surprised if you got $600.00 for it. Good luck.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
I've never seen one sell on Ebay or any of the trials forums, but I'm guessing that 500-600 is a pretty solid estimate.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Originally posted by SwisSlesS
That's more of a novelty item seeing as how there are a plethora of other, nicer trials frames/bikes you could get. However, novelty can often sell bikes, so I wouldn't be surprised if you got $600.00 for it. Good luck.
That is a pretty sick build though. Based on parts alone I would say $1000. How old is the frame? They made some not too long ago, it's not like it is the old red and yellow frame from the Libor days. That my friends is novelty.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
that is definately one of the ashton replica frames- maybe two years old? i know they made a few for martin and lance trappe when they still had a team. a few leaked out to various sources. you might be able to fetch a grand based ont he fact that most "normal" people would have never been able to buy one.