Quantcast

Canoe Repair..

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I know theres a couple monkeys out dere with canoes... Ours pretty dinged up, got it used, and someone did some fiberglass repairs, but its all cracked and nasty....Im wondering if I can safely remove all that, and how, as well as apply some new,more durable, guards for the front and back...kevlar/resin or fiberglass, or whatever's best?
The canoe is some poly something, Id guess...not fiberglass or metal, so Id lake whatever it is to be flexi-slightly...
anyone know what Im talking about?

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
BurlyShirley said:
I know theres a couple monkeys out dere with canoes... Ours pretty dinged up, got it used, and someone did some fiberglass repairs, but its all cracked and nasty....Im wondering if I can safely remove all that, and how, as well as apply some new,more durable, guards for the front and back...kevlar/resin or fiberglass, or whatever's best?
The canoe is some poly something, Id guess...not fiberglass or metal, so Id lake whatever it is to be flexi-slightly...
anyone know what Im talking about?
wait until after this summer...when we're not using it :)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
kizzi77 said:
no...I'm at school doing research...waiting to shock someone (I run the nerve conduction machine.

I'd rather be home, though :(

OMFG - YOU GET TO SHOCK PEOPLE FOR A SCHOOL? Coolest class EVER.

I'd go back to school just to do that. Stupid assholes. I'm gonna stab someone. Then electrocute them. Yeah.