Quantcast

cant make it to windrock this sunday

heggler9

Chimp
Feb 26, 2005
louisville, ky
hey, sorry for the late notice,but we had some truck issues, so plans kinda changed. hopefully the weather turns out ok for you guys, but if it doesnt rain I should be able to make it on this coming saturday.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
don't forget that there is a big group that will be there the weekend of the 19th/20th. If you can swing both weekends, cool, if not you may want to hold off making a trip until that weekwnd...
just something to think about.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i'm sorry you couldn't make it. but i just gotta say something about the session we had yesterday the 5th. lots of folks come up to me and offer their praise for what we've been doing up here for the last 5yrs. but we do it so that every once in a while we can have a day like we had yesterday. beatiful fall colors, fast trails and some of the best "riding buddies" a guy could ask for. i know everyone had a good time, but not half as much as i did. trailbuilders build the trails but it's the riders who bring them to life. we have rippin sessions every weekend up here, but days like that don't come along often enough. there's too many names to mention, but ya'll know.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
What a weekend of riding. I had some buddy's from Atlanta, Birmingham, and San Diego/New Orleans come in and ride. We rode Windrock on Friday, Bigfoot and Windrock on Saturday and Windrock on Sunday. Plus a all-star session at Bambi's on Aloca Highway Saturday night. The festivities were so good we didn't make it to Windrock until 12:30, but we rode until around 5:00. Riding Windrock quite hungover are great times. There was lots of wrecking.

The key-word of the weekend:

Meth-Mouth. Defined as the layer of dust and dirt that would coat your lips and teeth from following someone else down the dusty trails. Plus we are pretty sure it was the inflection the dirty, hippie chick had at Bambi's.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
meth mouth cah also be obtained from spending too much time with a leaf blower on dry trails. seabass; that has to be one of the best photos i've ever seen taken up here. i'm sure brian would be very happy to receive a copy of that.(for those who don't know, he's one heck of a trailbuilder.)

heggler9

Chimp
Feb 26, 2005
louisville, ky
hey, glad it went so well for everyone else. cant make it the 19/20 because ive already got plans, same with the weekend after that but im praying for this saturday.