Quantcast

Cant ride for a week...because of pedals

mtbpaint1

Monkey
Apr 25, 2005
University of Connecticut
O my lord i hate bikes so much. It took me 30 minutes to get my clips off my DH (crank brother mallets) which only can be taken off by allen wrench. The reason i took them off is because i wanted to take my Zuzu's off my P2 and put them on my DH for some local trails. OF COURSE after like 10 minutes i get the pedal to budge, and guess what comes out with it the mother F@(**@&# crank seal. So the seal is attached to the *#&(&$ pedal and i am )(#@8)(*#@ pissed because now i cant *(**)( ride because of a @)*#&!^%& pedal. BUT WHAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE ANGRY is this is not the first time its happened ive always had trouble taking those same Zuzu's off the bike and they're not even great pedals but i only can afford one pair of platforms so its all i got. AND yes i dont put them on tight i hardly put them on tight enough. AND No i cant put the clips back on my DH because i dont have my shoes with me at the moment. OH my lord is biking suppost to be that hard

and to top it off this really annoying girl has called me 20 times in the back hour :nuts: :mad: :eviltongu :angry: :drool: :help: :help: :help:

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
South East Asia
mtbpaint1 said:
O my lord i hate bikes so much. It took me 30 minutes to get my clips off my DH (crank brother mallets) which only can be taken off by allen wrench. The reason i took them off is because i wanted to take my Zuzu's off my P2 and put them on my DH for some local trails. OF COURSE after like 10 minutes i get the pedal to budge, and guess what comes out with it the mother F@(**@&# crank seal. So the seal is attached to the *#&(&$ pedal and i am )(#@8)(*#@ pissed because now i cant *(**)( ride because of a @)*#&!^%& pedal. BUT WHAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE ANGRY is this is not the first time its happened ive always had trouble taking those same Zuzu's off the bike and they're not even great pedals but i only can afford one pair of platforms so its all i got. AND yes i dont put them on tight i hardly put them on tight enough. AND No i cant put the clips back on my DH because i dont have my shoes with me at the moment. OH my lord is biking suppost to be that hard

and to top it off this really annoying girl has called me 20 times in the back hour :nuts: :mad: :eviltongu :angry: :drool: :help: :help: :help:

I love you post :thumb: Just 200% panic explosion

mtbpaint1

Monkey
Apr 25, 2005
University of Connecticut
im 14 and live like right next to campus.

I had to go to my shop and get them to use like a powered vice thing so they could take the pedal off of the seal thing.

Need a new crank arm again. Luckily with my insane connections it wont cost me NOTHIN. I was soo angry still am cause now i cant ride my P2