Quantcast

Cant ride the shor this saturday afterall.....But theres another chance....the 14th?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
So i found out next saturday i have to pick my wife and kid up at the airport. So, that means no trip to the shore..... But, i will be able to ride the following saturday (the 14th). We tried to find another ride for them, but it just didnt work out. Sorry to bail out since i sorta initiated the ride plan for the 7th. Kevin and amy will still be up there i assume so ther will be other NW peeps to ride with. I will probably try to do a good, but local ride instead.

Damon

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
So i found out next saturday i have to pick my wife and kid up at the airport. So, that means no trip to the shore..... But, i will be able to ride the following saturday (the 14th). We tried to find another ride for them, but it just didnt work out. Sorry to bail out since i sorta initiated the ride plan for the 7th. Kevin and amy will still be up there i assume so ther will be other NW peeps to ride with. I will probably try to do a good, but local ride instead.

Damon
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? Whatever dude! ;)

Not to derail your thread but I saw you're taking Tue-Thur. off do you wanna ride up here one of those days?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Snacks said:
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? Whatever dude! ;)

Not to derail your thread but I saw you're taking Tue-Thur. off do you wanna ride up here one of those days?
I would have wanted to ride, but someone had to go play soccer......... :nuts:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Werent we doing duval????/ J/k.... i dont think i coulda anyways.... got an appointment at the airport and dont wanna drive too much in 1 day.

You free on the 14th?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
we are going up on saturday, me, nick boe, Tyler and the girls maybe.....too bad Kevin and AMy are too cool to EVER call anyone anymore..unless we made them mad??? :think:
Whatever :eviltongu

You know how to use the phone too right? ;)

I'm out for a while but maybe Kevin will still come up this weekend.