Quantcast

Can't sleep, anyone else up?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I have too many business ideas running around in my head and I can't get to sleep!

I've got an awesome get semi wealthy in a normal amount of time scheme. I just can't stop thinking about things I have to do for work. Kind of sucks as it's almost 4am

Monkey
meh. I am thinking about going to a career fair in the morning, but I'm also waiting to hear back from grad school to which I applied(graduated in December), so I'm not like really enthusiastic about it. But then I have to pick up my girlfriend from the airport right afterwards who recently lost a relative, then off to the gym then the part time job I'm working right now.

I really should be sleeping but just ate jack in the box, so sleep doesn't sound like a good idea for digestion right now.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
been up since about 2. Gracie was being fussy. After a hlaf hour, I finally gave up and plunked her into our bed. Couldn't get back to sleep...thinking about work.....maybe I should move back to Seattle and take that Boeing gig again.......

A.P

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
boston
6:57am. Checking emails and I came across this thread on the front page scroll...havent gone to bed...er, I guess I wont?

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I am too. 'Simply Sleep' keeps me from waking up in the middle of the night, but the whole falling asleep part is beyond me. I ABHOR over the counter medicines such as aspirin, but I've become addicted to this tylenol crap. I hate it.