Quantcast

Can't Wait For Fall

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
The daily commute to work this week has me wishing for October. Last two days here in the desert it has been 105 degrees and humid :dead: Anyone else show up to work soaking wet? I feel like an NBA ballboy's towel after cleaning up Shaq's flop to take a charge in the lane (Yeah, we got the Big Cactus, fvcking Steve Kerr!!!)!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I think we've already gotten our two weeks of "hot" weather and fall is moving in. I didn't even break a sweat this summer. :( I almost miss the heat.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I'm looking forward to fall as well, but for a different reason.....CROSS!! :biggrin:

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
We're only just having summer here....I'm not ready for fall quite yet, I got a few more sweaty days in me before I reliquish to the damp and cold....:disgust:

I've always wanted to try snowboarding myself-- looks like a good time... not a lot of skiing in Phoenix, though, eh? I guess the trek to Flag isn't horrible!

I'm going to enjoy the teeny-tiny bit of summer we get around here while it lasts (should be another 10 minutes or so) -wish my tomatoes could say the same...:brows:

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
CROSS???
FOOTBALL yes!

If I lived in Seattle I'd want summer a year round :cool:

I actually went to Flag a couple of years ago right after a bunch of snow fell up there with the intent of going snowboarding but we didn't get there early enough, I like sleeping late, and everyone and their brother was on the mountain so they had no rental equip ... long story short we hit the bars.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm gonna miss fall in the NE. (moving to Claremont CA in a little more than 2 weeks). Winter though? Fvck that, bring on the year round riding. :monkeydance:

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
CROSS???
FOOTBALL yes!

If I lived in Seattle I'd want summer a year round :cool:

I actually went to Flag a couple of years ago right after a bunch of snow fell up there with the intent of going snowboarding but we didn't get there early enough, I like sleeping late, and everyone and their brother was on the mountain so they had no rental equip ... long story short we hit the bars.
Speaking of year-round summer, my Mister wants to move to Phoenix.....more for the rock-crawling, but I'd get my 2-wheelin' fix!! I think I need more soil than Phoenix has to offer, though .....:banghead:

Nothing like Fall in New England, best place on the planet for that season, hands down. :happydance:

Well, here's to early risers! :cheers:

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
:think:

Yea, that 3 mile commute must be brutal.
It's 4.5 miles each way unless I make it longer. Far enough at 8:45AM with this heat to make me sweat a bunch! Rode the TOP for an hour before work last week and I was soaked. Good thing my work has showers.

Still skipping ur bike commute home for Jessica's ride? :busted: