Quantcast

Cap forest Sat anyone?

May 13, 2006
Olympia, WA
Saturday mornings work great for me. I went today by myself, and man this trail that I dont know what its call was sooooooo muddy.

Anywas PM me if your interested in hooking up.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
I'm going to meet the Search and rescue guys and gals at the Y 9am Sat and ride with em. Sunday I'll be at the end of Noschka Rd meeting up with some of my coworkers from the Bike Stand and some of the guys from Bike Tech. Bike shops unit or fight!:)

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
oly said:
whats the sunday deal? XC or Shuttle?
They were talking Sunday Shuttle 30 or you could split to Green line at the 4way. Someones already running back up to help me get the sub. i'm going to try and get my other racks on today, so you could just ride and take off.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
jodysbike said:
They were talking Sunday Shuttle 30 or you could split to Green line at the 4way. Someones already running back up to help me get the sub. i'm going to try and get my other racks on today, so you could just ride and take off.
Im probably free for riding sunday, If im back in the mid afternoon that would be good. I probably should ride the XC bike since im so out of riding shape.....

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
oly said:
Im probably free for riding sunday, If im back in the mid afternoon that would be good. I probably should ride the XC bike since im so out of riding shape.....
It's an 8 am meeting time. Most of us have to be at work by noon.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
I will be helping a beginner on Saturdays morning ride so anyone that wants to leave us in the dust please feel free. I will be riding all dayafter she has to go home so anyone wanting to do a big loop ride is welcome..

May 13, 2006
Olympia, WA
I dont think Im going to make it out this Saturday due to some new activites that have been planned, next Saturday for sure, and the weather should be better.