Quantcast

Cap forest this am

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Chilly!!! What part of Cap forest was this in? A few of my friends were racing their rally car in the Doowops Rally this weekend out that way.

Brooklyn=Oakville stage is tomorrow and its a funone. Just curious where and what type of trails are in cap forest?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Skookum said:
i really wish someone would set something up at the cap. hint hint....:)
You mean like from The towers to Porter creek?? This spring for sure!

BTW, we went up that road 2 times today.. :) Got done just as the real rain was starting. Great day to break in the new big bike....

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Skookum said:
i really wish someone would set something up at the cap. hint hint....:)
what do you mean, every time I do you bail:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

I have discovered the joy of pedaling uphill lately though. Im looking forward to doing some of your rides with my camera. Unfortunately with my new job, I have NO free weekends all summer. Weekday epics????????:clue:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BAH said:
I have NO free weekends all summer. Weekday epics????????:clue:
Don't people have better things to do than get married?

But when the weather is good i'm usually tied up on weekdays, unless we're "inbetween" jobs. So hopefully i'll be able to turn you onto the goods, but at any rate you can always hit me up for info, maps, etc, i can get you dialed to whatever kinda XC ride you wanna do.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Skookum said:
Don't people have better things to do than get married?

But when the weather is good i'm usually tied up on weekdays, unless we're "inbetween" jobs. So hopefully i'll be able to turn you onto the goods, but at any rate you can always hit me up for info, maps, etc, i can get you dialed to whatever kinda XC ride you wanna do.
Sounds plenty fine. When do the good ones start opening up?