Quantcast

capital forest july 4th

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
so a few of us are thinking of heading out for some shuttling on the 4th just thought i'd throw this out and see if anybody was interested, sounds like we will be taking migels truck, if you know migel you'll understand.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i think it is mostly single track with some baby heads stickin up in a few spots, i couldn't honestly tell you mark as i've never been but everyone i talk to says it 's fun.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
ASX will do just fine, Mark. Elbow/knee pads and FF helmet would be good for first time out. The upper section has some rocky spots, but it's otherwise fast and smooth...at least the two trails I've ridden.

I think Scotty and Jullie will be going as well as Ted, myself and possibly a couple/few others from the shop.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
F*CK YEAH !!!!! was a little sloppy yesterday but it should be dare i say perfect by the 4th with the great weather for the next couple of days CAP should dry up nicely for the 4th. And hopefully they fix the roller coaster section by the 4th moto's :ban: bad for trail conditions huge ruts:banghead: and tons of erosion caused by them. Dont get me wrong I would love to own a dirt bike BUT not to destroy a sweet forest on. Anyways count me in.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i think we are planning on leaving seattle around 6:30 am no real plans on where we are meet yet but i will post as soon as i know

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Hahaha - I'll show you the opposite of dh...what we rode yesterday would be considered super-d. And, yes, that was alot of fun. Bummer we couldn't hook up w/ Ted and his crew yesterday, though.

Yesterday was probably the fastest I've ever gone on narrow singletrack.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
a great trail to take someone less inclined to DH or Freeride. My wife loved it as much as I did. The fact that it was a 20min+ run was great. Thanks all!