Quantcast

capital forest shuttles

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
If you mean the guys at The Peak, no... The shuttle and the store i believe are no more.

They shut the door.

They couldn't continue any more.

Capitol shuttles are to be told as ancient lore.

The number 5 comes after the number 4.

Mmike is a stinkin whore.

Reading thru all this must be a real chore.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
If you mean the guys at The Peak, no... The shuttle and the store i believe are no more.

They shut the door.

They couldn't continue any more.

Capitol shuttles are to be told as ancient lore.

The number 5 comes after the number 4.

Mmike is a stinkin whore.

Reading thru all this must be a real chore.
They closed the doors to the store so they could concentrait on building awesome hardtail bikes.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
no I meant bike tech,

when I was there last justin used to lead shuttle on the south side of capital forest from the radio towers down on sundays. never was more than 5-7 people but really fun and a little building going on.
Last I heard they were gonna be out again soon once the snow was gone. We were up there saturday clearing puddles on the top section. (see my rainy saturday post) I might be able to get the 9 to noon pass on sunday if they are doing the shuttle.

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
brett, of course we run the shuttles, don't listen to those that don't know...the only time we won't be there is 3/25, we're going up to ride port angeles.-brakecheck justin:monkeydance:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
werd brother,

I will be back in the oly scene in a few months, prime time for summer riding. hope you been riding some cuz I have been racing non stop since you saw me last. you were a big help to me, you and greg and the gang. I really appreciate how you guys took me in and got me in the woods and kept it low key, if the hospital knew what I was doing i would have been in alot more pain and injury than iraq would have done. be sure and say hey to greg and the gang next time you talk to them. I still have the faith by the way.