Quantcast

Capitol Forest Goodness

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Rode a nice shuttle run on Mima Porter #8. There was a couple hundred yards of downed trees and the trail was soupy the last half mile or so, but it was awesome the rest of the way.

Now I'm watching the 'Hawks kick it and I must say today has been a great day.:oink:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Instead of riding we gave back to the forest again. We cleaned the real rutted out nasty section of #30... the spot where you have to climb up the road a little before dropping back. Its normally a death channel of clay. Now its gonna be rocking!! We even "enhanced" a few areas..... Dare we say you can catch air in a few places now? We still have a few sections to walk and clean, but soon we will have a good shuttle trail.... 15 minute drive for about 10 minutes of riding...

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Oly, let a brother know when your working on the trails...

I'm always down for lending a hand to the forest.

I feel selfish for riding and not helping. Okay I'm over it now.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Rob,

We do want to get some help up in a few areas... There are a couple of corners that really need to be dug out. Its cool to spend a little tim and make the trails better for us... althought as soon as the motos are back most of the stuff we did will get trashed....

next weekend im doing the humptulips ride, but maybe after that we can arrange another work day and get a bunch of us out there.....

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
oly said:
Rob,

We do want to get some help up in a few areas... There are a couple of corners that really need to be dug out. Its cool to spend a little tim and make the trails better for us... althought as soon as the motos are back most of the stuff we did will get trashed....

next weekend im doing the humptulips ride, but maybe after that we can arrange another work day and get a bunch of us out there.....
OOOOO! Sure just leave peaple out why don't you.:)

ummbikes

Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
jodysbike said:
OOOOO! Sure just leave peaple out why don't you.:)
Jody PM me your telephone #. I've been getting out to ride more lately but have no info to get a hold of you with.

I tend to have time sunday afternoons and saturdays which doesn't mesh well with most peoples schedules...

Same with you OLY although I realize you tend to have more time earlier Sundays.

It will be cool to hock up and do trail work or ride soon. Later