Quantcast

Capitol forest or SST

2gunnz

Monkey
Feb 9, 2007
Ft. Lewis
Im going to try to get friday off and Im not really sure where to go. It has to be close since I have to be back in time to pick up my kid from daycare. And since I have never been to either I thought they would be good choices. So which would you guys choose?

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
well if you have never been to cap forest it is probably best that you go with someone who knows their way around for cap is a huge place and is very easy to get lost in. and if your looking for big bike action cap is a little more of all-mountain and x-country style with lots of great potential for sweet downhill action but i think there is sweet dh trails i just haven't had the chance to ride them. But SST is a great place too and you have no chance of getting lost there and there is a lot of fun stuff there.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Not sure where your kid is in daycare at, but Just remember I-5 traffic both directions is murder on a Friday afternoon.

Capitol is vast and there are many places to get turned around.... probably not the best place to explore solo with a time limit. There are maps on www.capitolforest.com ...