Quantcast

Capitol forest Saturday am

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Taking some newbs from Seattle out riding in Cap forest. Probably do my secret trail shuttle. The trails should be nifty after two days of sunshine...
We are meeting at the littlerock chev at 9 AM

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Dammit i work tomorrow!@#$)#@%*)#(#!)%(!#)(

i canceled my order from Santa Cruz since they hosed me yet again and now i won't have an XC bike til who knows when....

i paid 5 bucks to a parking lot before i noticed it's monthly parking permit only so i was out 5 bucks.

i got epoxy glue all over my hands from work.

Highline medical is trying to charge me over 300 frikkin bucks for a ER visit so i had to straighten that out with my insurance.

i wouldn't be suprised if a plane crashed on my apartment in the next half hour.....

today sucks! :mumble:

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Skookum said:

i canceled my order from Santa Cruz since they hosed me yet again and now i won't have an XC bike til who knows when....

i paid 5 bucks to a parking lot before i noticed it's monthly parking permit only so i was out 5 bucks.

Highline medical is trying to charge me over 300 frikkin bucks for a ER visit so i had to straighten that out with my insurance.

i wouldn't be suprised if a plane crashed on my apartment in the next half hour.....

sorry for the run of bad luck skookes, but I still dont forgive you for skipping out on me once again

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Skookum said:

:ouch: No deal...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BAH said:
sorry for the run of bad luck skookes, but I still dont forgive you for skipping out on me once again
i don't blame you....

So is the punishment still the same? 10 whacks to the skull by Hacksaw?

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
now that I have your attention, can you direct me to some of your ride threads from this summer?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BAH said:
now that I have your attention, can you direct me to some of your ride threads from this summer?
Well none of em have pictures anymore.... if you're looking for rides you'd like to do let me make this simple.

Lower Big Quilcene-Quilcene easy to pedal up, old growth hobbit forest, extremely picturesque, smooth fast ripper on the way back. 12 mile out and back, worthiness.....

Ranger Creek-Greenwater, you can shuttle Corral Pass or die climbing up like i do, go across the Dalles Ridge which has the awesome alpine feel, after the wood shelter you pick either Ranger to your left for the awesome sometimes techy but smooth descending goodness, or you take a right and roll on some awesome XC and killer cliffside views of Palisaides.

Little Bald Mountain-Naches, you can shuttle or a long but steady 12 mile climb up Little Bald. The trails is a prime cut of descent, with rock garden, views, and some of the best flowy swoopy singletrack money can buy.

Hamilton Buttes-Randle, you can shuttle or you can trail ride up Blue Lake Ridge and across Blue Lakes Buttes, but this way is a fatty XC alpine ride, getting close to epic. Anyways, i turned a guy onto it from B.C. who wanted to hit some XC down here, and he summed it up best, that trail is golden. Ask Oly....

There is much much more, but if you do those it will make you very happy.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Cap forest was better than ever. Clear blue skies, crisp clean air and the trails were no less than perfect. We shuttled twice