Quantcast

Capitol Forest Super D

Sep 8, 2004
Sounds like a blast. Any idea which route the course will take? I've yet to ride Cap Forest and I wouldn't mind checking it out before the event... thats not really cheating, right? haha. no worries I'm slow.

-james.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
i'm totally down, but i dont understand how the poker race works?
A poker run, atleast for a dirtbike poker run, its kind of for fun, they let people go and you ride and go through 5 checkpoints and get 5 cards. By the end of the race, the people with the best hand/hands win stuff

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Im down.
hate to sound like a retard...but where exactly is "Capitol Forest". Forgive me for the stupid question :-D

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
shizz...alot farther then I though.
well I guess its a race, ehh?
Should be fun on my bighit :-D

geolover

Chimp
Apr 1, 2006
I've never ridden at Capitol...what kind of bike is better for these trails (and by these trails, I mean the ones in the race specifically)...hard tail, lightweight full susser or what?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
I've never ridden at Capitol...what kind of bike is better for these trails (and by these trails, I mean the ones in the race specifically)...hard tail, lightweight full susser or what?
You could rail a hardtail but if your racing a trail bike or what they call nowadays an "All-Mountain" steed, i suspect that would give you the best shot at winning said "Super D" race IMO.

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
awh man now there's 2 sn's that say Kirkland Freeride. haha. I won't get confused anyways. Well i'll probably go down there, representin k-town also. Umm...chris....if you have any room....thenn.....umm..could you give me a ride. haha. but seriously.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
i feel the need to give in to peer presure....fine i'm in. I'll prolly have the hardtail setup to rip. eren, dan how bout you?