Quantcast

Capitol Shuttle

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
If you can make it out there on any Saturday you can help with a work party,then they shuttle.Don't know what trails they plan on doing this Sat.You will recieve a $10 off voucher and you will also be put in the drawing,for the day of the race and the bike drawing.Just meet at the Y at 9:00am.

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
yes we/re shuttling up. however space is limited due to the lack of racks a participation. have had many young kids showing up and no adults w/ vehicles. i commend you for your efforts towards the next sd, should you have fun...you know the deal. i may be a couple minutes late at the meeting spot due to whatever may delay me.-brakecheck:monkeydance:

shuttlefever

Chimp
Apr 11, 2007
Enumclaw Wa.
Just curious, does this shuttle run every weekend ? where does it start from? how are the trails? is it big bike worthy stuff or is it better to bring a free ride bike? Whats the cost? gimme info!!! I would be driving from Enumclaw, is it worth the drive???
thanks for any info folks!!
:clapping:

shuttlefever

Chimp
Apr 11, 2007
Enumclaw Wa.
Just curious, does this shuttle run every weekend ? where does it start from? how are the trails? is it big bike worthy stuff or is it better to bring a free ride bike? Whats the cost? gimme info!!! I would be driving from Enumclaw, is it worth the drive???
thanks for any info folks!!